Come to the new edition of the National Day of the Principality of Seborga Thursday, August 20, 2015 (St. Bernard)!
On programme this day:
– 10:30: Holy Mass in the parish church of St. Martin;
– 16:30: Religious procession of Saint Bernard: procession of the statue of Saint Bernard through the village with the presence of H.S.H. Prince Marcello I of Seborga and the official delegation! But there will also be the participation of people in traditional costumes and the orchestra of Seborga.
The celebrations will continue in the evening in a cozy and dancing atmosphere with the arrival of the Prince.
– 19:30: Start of the festivities with music and dance;
– 21:00: Arrival of H.S.H. Prince Marcello I with historical procession and flag throwers;
– 23:00: Traditional signature of “tourist passports” by H.S.H. Prince.
We expect all of you there to see the new surprises this year!
Meanwhile, take a look at the video summary of last year:
National Day 2014